Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

Temporary Workers

Employers may apply for an individual to be granted entry into the United States for a temporary period of time, and once in the United States, are restricted to the activity or reason for which the nonimmigrant visa was issued. Employers must verify that the individual is authorized to accept employment in the United States.

Form Filing Fee(s)

Ready to Apply?

Temporary Workers tile

Related Options