Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

Renew or Replace My Green Card

A Permanent Resident Card (USCIS Form I-551) is proof of your permanent resident status in the United States. It also serves as a valid identification document and proof that you are eligible to live and work in the United States.

Filing Fee(s)
Ability to Renew

Ready to Apply?

Renew or Replace My Green Card tile

Related Options