Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

Permanent Workers

Employers may file a petition for an individual to be authorized to live and work permanently in the United States. Employers must verify that the individual is authorized to accept employment in the United States.

Ready to Apply?

Permanent Workers tile

Related Options