Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

P-2 and P-3 Visa

You may be classified as a P-2, Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program, or P-3, Artist or Entertainer Coming to Be Part of a Culturally Unique Program, if you are coming to the United States temporarily to perform, teach or coach under a reciprocal exchange program or a culturally unique program.

Ability to Renew
Form Filing Fee(s)
1 year
How Long Can I Stay?

Ready to Apply?

P-2 and P-3 Visa tile

Related Options