Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

H-2A, H-2B, and H-3 Visa

The H category allows temporary agricultural and non-agricultural visas for U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States.

Filing Fee(s)
18 months
Duration of Stay in the U.S.
Ability to Renew

Ready to Apply?

H-2A, H-2B, and H-3 Visa tile

Related Options