Official website of the Department of Homeland Security Skip to main content

H-1 Visas for Temporary Workers

Petitions may be filed for individuals under the H-1B category if they work in a specialty occupation, engage in cooperative research and development projects administered by the U.S. Department of Defense, or are fashion models that have national or international acclaim and recognition.

Filing Fee(s)
3 Years
Duration of Stay in the U.S.
Ability to Renew

Ready to Apply?

H-1 Visas for Temporary Workers tile

Related Options